Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton will have the following leadership positions available this upcoming spring/summer:
- Director, Branch Clinics (March 2020)
- Director, Medical Services (March 2020)
- Director, Public Health (June 2020)
- Director, Mental Health (June 2020)
- Research Medical Director (June 2020)
- Designated Institutional Official (June 2020)
All position descriptions are above. They are available to all Corps who are in the PCS window for next summer. This is probably clear, but you need Detailer clearance to apply if you are not already inbound or at NHCP. I’m sure an e-mail from the Detailer would suffice.
Interested applicants can submit their CV, Bio, and Letter of Intent to CDR Dave Lang (the DFA at NHCP – contact info in the global) by 31 January 2020 (for Branch Clinics and Medical Services), and 1 March 2020 for the remaining positions.