Shipmates around the world!
Your MyNAVY HR Team is proud to bring you another informative “Sailor-to-Sailor” newsletter. But it’s only informative if you click the link and read the news we bring you every month. In this edition we’re focusing on PCS season and how to reduce your stress level. Want some extra cash in your pocket? Check out the story on the Navy Spouse licensure and certification program. And how about a salute to our Asian American/Pacific Islander shipmates; May is the month we honor you!
This link is your gateway to enlightenment: https://go.usa.gov/xusSF
Need more enticing? Other stories in this month’s edition include:
– How the Selected Reserve Can Kickstart Your Transition to Civilian Life
– The Warrior Toughness Smartphone App: Fortifying Toughness
– Navy Personnel Command Announces Refocus on Mid-Term Counseling
– Navy Civilians Get a Lifeline to Navigate Their Career
– NPC PACT Team changes Lives for 313 Newly-Rated Sailors in Japan
Again, for all the news you can use, click here: https://go.usa.gov/xusSF
If you have questions or comments about the newsletter, you can reach us on our social media properties @MyNavyHR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to have your voices heard.
Please see attachment and below information in regards to new and important information for PCS moves:
In this month’s edition of our Sailor-to-Sailor newsletter, the focus is on Permanent Change of Station (PCS) moves. The month of May marks the start of “PCS Season” and thousands of Sailors and their families will begin their move to a new assignment.
In addition to the attached copy, we’ve posted the newsletter to our website and social media platforms, as well as sending it directly to the Fleet Master Chiefs, Career Counselors, Ombudsmen and Public Affairs Officers.
Highlights in this month’s edition include:
· Planning for Success on your next PCS Move–Here are Some Helpful Tips
· Using Your GTCC during your PCS is Authorized
· Simplify your PCS Move with MyPCS Mobile
· Rewording of Navy Uniform Regs – Here’s Why
· RTC Moves Recruit Initial 14-Day ROM out of Fort McCoy
Please distribute this newsletter widely to your teams and we always welcome your feedback. Please let your teams know that anyone can reach us at MyNavyHR@navy.mil or on our social media properties @MyNavyHR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to have their voices heard.