Women in Military
Sorry for the very quick turn, but this position described below is available and we need to know anyone interested by NOON (EST) this Friday, January 14th. If you are interested, and all the details I have are below, please email CAPT Joel Schofer (contact in the global) ASAP by noon this Friday. Only CAPT or CAPT(s) are eligible to apply.
Women’s Policy Advisor to CNO and CNP
– Serve as Strategic Advisor to the CNO and CNP for policies, programs, practices, and processes affecting the service of women in the Navy in areas including, but not limited to: recruiting, accessions, retention, and promotion, as well as uniform apparel, grooming standards, parenthood and pregnancy related policies.
– Serve as N1 advisor to the Navy’s “Women, Peace, and Security” initiatives, working in collaboration with N7, N3/N5, SECNAV, and Joint Staff.
– Provide strategic advisement to Senior Leaders for the implementation of DEI initiatives and performance measurement for the execution of managed programs.
– Liaise across the Navy Enterprise, DoD, and Industry as an advocate for women’s policy concerns in the Navy.
– Desired report date is APR 2022.
– Location of billet = Washington, DC
– O6 required.
The Council for Female Physician Recruitment and Retention is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Female Physician Leadership Course, taking place virtually on 02-04 May 2022. The target audience for this course is female physicians at the O-4 select, O-4 or junior O-5 levels. Please see this PDF for the nomination form:
Please contact CAPT Diana Fu for any questions (contact in the gloabl). Nominations are due NLT 15 FEB 2022.
June’s Continuous Medical Corps Symposium Lecture – Fighting for the Female Warfighter – CAPT Kelly Elmore
Please join us for the next installment of the 2021 Continuous Medical Corps Symposium with a lecture from CAPT Kelly Elmore, Fighting for the Female Warfighter. The live MS Teams lecture/Q&A session will take place on 02 Jun 2021 at 1100 PDT/1400 EDT. The Teams meeting information is below. Please disseminate this invitation widely to maximize participation for this event and feel free to contact me with any questions.
Microsoft Teams meeting – Fighting for the Female Warfighter
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 571-388-3904,,870701622# United States, Arlington
Phone Conference ID: 870 701 622#