Here is all of my personal finance content from the month of April. Enjoy!
Here are all of my personal finance writings for the month of March. Enjoy!
Today is the 147th Medical Corp birthday. Happy birthday!
The Surgeon General’s birthday messages are here:
The Medical Corps Chief’s message is here:
Happy birthday from me! Here’s my present to you:
- Read this post and do what it says.
- Tell American Express that you are Active Duty.
- A few weeks later (assuming you have an AMEX card), you might get some money credited to you.
Just by doing this, I got $213 back from them. Happy birthday!
We started two new features on the financial blog. The first is a Critical Action you can review every Saturday. After a year, you’ll have your act together! Here they are:
The second is a Sunday AAR (After Action Report) that points you to some other good articles on the web. Here they are:
Here are all of the other articles:
- Another Way to Build Wealth – Use a Veterans Entrepreneur Program
- How to Get Hundreds or Thousands of Dollars Back from American Express
- Lessons to Learn from the Recent 10% Stock Market Decline
- Military Death Benefits – Beyond SGLI
- My Guest Post on Humble Dollar – The $121,500 Guestroom (this has been posted on MCCareer.org before)
- Recent Changes in the Thrift Savings Plan
- Simple Steps I Take to Protect My Credit and Identity
- Why are the TSP Investment Expenses So Low?
Here is the summary of my financial writings this month:
Here are all the personal finance articles I’ve written in the last month for your reading pleasure:
Here’s a link to my guest post on the White Coat Investor about the new Blended Retirement System: