Today is the 147th Medical Corp birthday. Happy birthday!
The Surgeon General’s birthday messages are here:
The Medical Corps Chief’s message is here:
Happy birthday from me! Here’s my present to you:
- Read this post and do what it says.
- Tell American Express that you are Active Duty.
- A few weeks later (assuming you have an AMEX card), you might get some money credited to you.
Just by doing this, I got $213 back from them. Happy birthday!
We started two new features on the financial blog. The first is a Critical Action you can review every Saturday. After a year, you’ll have your act together! Here they are:
The second is a Sunday AAR (After Action Report) that points you to some other good articles on the web. Here they are:
Here are all of the other articles:
- Another Way to Build Wealth – Use a Veterans Entrepreneur Program
- How to Get Hundreds or Thousands of Dollars Back from American Express
- Lessons to Learn from the Recent 10% Stock Market Decline
- Military Death Benefits – Beyond SGLI
- My Guest Post on Humble Dollar – The $121,500 Guestroom (this has been posted on MCCareer.org before)
- Recent Changes in the Thrift Savings Plan
- Simple Steps I Take to Protect My Credit and Identity
- Why are the TSP Investment Expenses So Low?
Here is the summary of my financial writings this month:
Here are all the personal finance articles I’ve written in the last month for your reading pleasure:
Here’s a link to my guest post on the White Coat Investor about the new Blended Retirement System:
Here are my personal finance articles and blog posts from October for those that like to read them: