Promo Prep Document
I’ve significantly updated the old version of the promo prep document that has been downloaded over 2,000 times. It now includes:
- Screen shots so you can be sure to find what you’re looking for
- Actual images from my own officer record so you know you’re looking in the right place
- Updated promotion board statistics
- Appendix VIII – detailed instructions on how to obtain the Executive Medicine AQD (thanks to whoever created this at BUMED or PERS as I’m not sure exactly where it came from)
- Up-to-date lists of all the medical AQDs and service schools
It is new, improved, and as always the newest version can be found here:
As best as I can tell with the blog stats that WordPress provides, the Promo Prep Document has been downloaded at least 1931 times in just over 1 year. The number is probably higher because people share it via e-mail or download old versions from other places like the PERS website or MilSuite (the most current version is always on this page). Now that the Medical Corps promotion boards are finished for FY17, it is time for people to start preparing for the FY18 promotion boards!
I constantly update the Promo Prep Document, usually only with updated stats or changes in e-mail addresses, but I am about to give it a complete read through and update. If you have any suggestions please use the Contact Me tab and let me know things you’d like to see changed, added, subtracted, or more fully explained. Thanks for reading!