ROUTINE R 032100Z NOV 22 MID200012864292T FM CNO WASHINGTON DC TO NAVADMIN INFO ZEN/CNO WASHINGTON DC BT UNCLAS NAVADMIN 250/22 MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/NOV// SUBJ/ENAVFIT IMPLEMENTATION UPDATE// REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/241616ZNOV21// REF/B/DOC/BUPERSINST 1610.10F/01DEC21// REF/C/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/141834ZJAN22// NARR/REF A IS BUPERSINST 1610.10F, NAVY PERFORMANCE EVALUATION. REF B IS NAVADMIN 267/21, TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE AND ENAVFIT. SYSTEM. REF C IS NAVADMIN 004/22, ENAVFIT AVAILABILITY FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT AS ALTERNATIVE TO NAVFIT98A.// RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN provides a status update on eNavFit latency issues at the Fleet level and the sunset date for NAVFIT98A. a. Navy Personnel Command (NPC) deployed eNavFit to the Reserve Component in December 2021 as described in reference (a) and to the Active Component in February 2022 as described in reference (b). Reference (c) includes the policy for eNavFit. To date over 37,000 summary groups have been created and over 27,500 appraisals have been received and entered into Sailors official military personnel file by NPC via eNavFit. b. NPC has authorized the continued use of NAVFIT98A until 31 December 2023 as an alternative while NPC resolves eNavFit challenges common with new software product implementation. Numerous fixes and enhancements to eNavFit have been implemented since the initial release and NPC continues to receive Fleet feedback which enables updates on a continuous bases. c. NAVFIT98A will sunset on 31 December 2023. NAVFIT98A reports postmarked prior to 1 January 2024 will be accepted. After 1 January 2024 NPC will only accept reports generated from eNavFit to include printed reports. 2. All Sailors can access eNavFit through BUPERS Online (BOL) for online evaluation and fitness report drafting, routing, signature, review, and submission. While in BOL, click the *eNavFit Program* link. Users must access eNavFit via Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari web browsers. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers are not compatible and will cause system errors. 3. Commands are reminded eNavFit has been designed to support environments with regular internet connectivity, intermittent internet connectivity, or no internet connectivity. Commands entirely offline may use eNavFit forms to print, wet sign, and mail completed reports and summary letters to NPC. 4. Performance evaluation training materials, including the eNavFit user guide, video tutorials, best practices, and frequently asked questions are available on the NPC website at https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance- Evaluation/eNavFit. The PET/eNavFit team will continue providing live training sessions via Microsoft Teams on a bi-monthly basis through fiscal year 2023. 5. For questions concerning eNavFit, contact the MyNavy Career Center at (833) 330-6622 or via e-mail at askmncc(at)navy.mil. 6. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled, whichever occurs first. 7. Released by Vice Admiral Richard J. Cheeseman, Jr., N1.// BT #7978 NNNN UNCLASSIFIED//
What is eNavFit?
eNavFit is the Navy’s new interface for conducting evaluations and fitness reports. It is now available for all Sailors (Reserve and Active Components). As a replacement for NAVFIT98A, eNavFit is the initial step in transforming the Navy’s performance evaluation process and serves as a bridge to future improvements. eNavFit is hosted on Navy Personnel Command Document Services via BUPERS Online (BOL). NAVFIT98A will continue to be accepted through FY22; however, maximum adoption of eNavFit is HIGHLY encouraged.
- Reporting seniors: Acknowledge your role. This step must be completed FIRST. It is only required once per command/rank. Refer to Module 3 at the information link below. If this step is not completed, the reporting senior will not be found in the interface.
- All hands: Verify and update your email in BOL. To do this, login to BOL and select “Update Info” at the top. Notifications from eNavFit will go to that email, and it is also the email by which your command can find you in the eNavFit interface. BOL updates every Saturday.
- All administrative personnel: Familiarize yourself with all of the training materials at the information link below so that you can help your command with eNavFit.
Many resources are available, and more are forthcoming. These resources are where you should come first to answer questions while using eNavFit.
1. Start by downloading the comprehensive eNavFit User Guide Version 2.0 (updated 21 April 2022). Also check out the eNavFit FAQs (updated 15 June 2022) and the eNavFit Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices (updated 15 June 2022).
2. NEW resource: If you anticipate using eNavFit in an area with intermittent or no Internet access, download this brief to understand the basics of eNavFit’s intermittent and disconnected operations. This brief is also what the eNavFit team is using for training on every Friday in May and June 2022 (1100 PDT / 1300 CDT / 1400 EDT). You can join that training via Flank Speed Teams (see the instructions at information link below) or you can call in (1-410-874-6751, passcode 226 637 341#). If you call in, it would be helpful for you to have the brief open in front of you during the session.
3. Also be sure to download the most recent Navy Performance Evaluation System Manual, BUPERSINST 1610.10F.4. Then, view the eNavFit training tutorial videos at the information link below, offered in both YouTube and DVIDS platforms (use DVIDS if you do not have YouTube access).
4. Then, view the eNavFit training tutorial videos at the information link below, offered in both YouTube and DVIDS platforms (use DVIDS if you do not have YouTube access).
The information above, access to training, and more can be found here: https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance-Evaluation/eNAVFIT/