What is eNavFit?
eNavFit is the Navy’s new interface for conducting evaluations and fitness reports. It is now available for all Sailors (Reserve and Active Components). As a replacement for NAVFIT98A, eNavFit is the initial step in transforming the Navy’s performance evaluation process and serves as a bridge to future improvements. eNavFit is hosted on Navy Personnel Command Document Services via BUPERS Online (BOL). NAVFIT98A will continue to be accepted through FY22; however, maximum adoption of eNavFit is HIGHLY encouraged.
- Reporting seniors: Acknowledge your role. This step must be completed FIRST. It is only required once per command/rank. Refer to Module 3 at the information link below. If this step is not completed, the reporting senior will not be found in the interface.
- All hands: Verify and update your email in BOL. To do this, login to BOL and select “Update Info” at the top. Notifications from eNavFit will go to that email, and it is also the email by which your command can find you in the eNavFit interface. BOL updates every Saturday.
- All administrative personnel: Familiarize yourself with all of the training materials at the information link below so that you can help your command with eNavFit.
Many resources are available, and more are forthcoming. These resources are where you should come first to answer questions while using eNavFit.
1. Start by downloading the comprehensive eNavFit User Guide Version 2.0 (updated 21 April 2022). Also check out the eNavFit FAQs (updated 15 June 2022) and the eNavFit Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices (updated 15 June 2022).
2. NEW resource: If you anticipate using eNavFit in an area with intermittent or no Internet access, download this brief to understand the basics of eNavFit’s intermittent and disconnected operations. This brief is also what the eNavFit team is using for training on every Friday in May and June 2022 (1100 PDT / 1300 CDT / 1400 EDT). You can join that training via Flank Speed Teams (see the instructions at information link below) or you can call in (1-410-874-6751, passcode 226 637 341#). If you call in, it would be helpful for you to have the brief open in front of you during the session.
3. Also be sure to download the most recent Navy Performance Evaluation System Manual, BUPERSINST 1610.10F.4. Then, view the eNavFit training tutorial videos at the information link below, offered in both YouTube and DVIDS platforms (use DVIDS if you do not have YouTube access).
4. Then, view the eNavFit training tutorial videos at the information link below, offered in both YouTube and DVIDS platforms (use DVIDS if you do not have YouTube access).
The information above, access to training, and more can be found here: https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance-Evaluation/eNAVFIT/