The August Sailor-to-Sailor newsletter is here and features stories that directly impact you, your family and your career. Front and center this month is a Special Leave Accrual update and a spotlight on various MyNAVY HR programs that enable Sailors to take more control of handling their personal administrative tasks.
The newsletter can be found here:
Highlights in this month’s edition include:
– Navy Protects Sailors from Lost Leave in FY-21 – (SLA)
– Enhance your Navy Career with a Change of Pace – (Sea and Shore Special Programs)
– MyNavy Portal Closer to Becoming a One-Stop Shop – (MyNavy Portal improvements)
– Sea-Shore Flow Replacement Survey Wraps Up, Moves to Next Phase – (Sea-Shore Flow Replacement Survey update)
– Goats and Glory Connects with Gamers – (E-Sports Outreach Mission)
– Modernized Delivery Phase Well Underway for Ready, Relevant Learning – (RRL system modernization status)
If you have questions or comments about the Sailor-to-Sailor newsletter, you can contact us at MyNavyHR@navy.mil or on our social media properties @MyNavyHR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you for everything you are doing and stay safe!