Here are the files with all the details on how to submit people for these awards:
- 529 Plans – A Fantastic Tax Break for the Rich
- 7 Reasons Not to Have a 100% Stock Portfolio
- A Midyear Update on Vanguard’s Economic and Market Outlook
- A Million Chances to Fail
- Fueling the FIRE movement: Updating the 4% rule for early retirees
- Hacking Wall Street: Could a Cyberattack Disrupt the Financial System?
- How a Little Bitcoin Can Change Your 60/40 Portfolio a Lot
- How to Avoid Losing It All
- How to Invest When Interest Rates are Low
- In Defense of Global Stocks
- Money Rules
- Planning a PCS Move? How to Save Money (and Stress Less)
- The Most Ignored Investing Premium – Rebalancing
- The Stock Market Just Doubled
- Top 10 Rules for Money
- TSP Will Offer ESG Funds
- What’s Driving the Stock, Bond, and Housing Prices Right Now?
- Why We Struggle
Unfortunately due to a delay in the release of the GME Note, we will have to reschedule the OMO/GME talk scheduled for tomorrow. Information regarding the new date and time will be emailed out and posted to social media as soon as the GME Note is released. Stay tuned for more information soon, and sorry about the delay, which we hope will be resolved very soon.
Now that the FY22 boards have met, we are seeing a lull in AROC (the artist formerly known as AMDOC) enrollment. Now is a good time to get signed up for future classes. Registration can be completed at:
Please see the attached call for applications:
This is for O-6 consideration only. Single PDF packages including a letter of intent, CV, and bio are due to me NLT 23 July.