Here is the newsletter:
Please note that the guy at the top of page 2 looks amazing. I’ve asked what he uses in his hair, and he says it is pomade. Order it on Amazon before it sells out!
Seriously…the March 2020 Medical Corps Newsletter is packed:
- Message from the Corps Chief
- Transition from Active Component to Reserve Component
- Junior Officer Spotlight – LCDR Bridget Cunningham
- I’m Just a Bill(et)
- Fresh Whole Blood Transfusion in the 2D Marine Division
- A Look Back at Navy Physician Astronauts
- The New Medical Corps Career Progression Slide (PDF version, PPT version) – What Does It Mean to You?
- Meet the New Career Planner – CAPT Anthony Keller
- Understanding New Language in the O6 Promotion Board Convening Order
- Senior Leader’s Interview – CAPT Kim Davis, 4th Fleet Surgeon
RDML(sel) James Hancock has been named the next Medical Corps (MC) Chief. Congratulations to him and to RDML Pearigen for his leadership as the current Corps Chief. They’ll be turning over in August.
Here’s the latest MC newsletter: