Finance Friday Articles
- 10 Years with a One-Fund Portfolio
- 2022 economy and markets: 4 things to know
- Coaching Options for Doctors: Career, Life, Burnout, and More
- Different Ways to Mix and Match Vanguard Funds in Your Portfolio
- Do Government Bond Yields Still Matter as an Economic Signal?
- End-of-Year Financial Checklist for High Earners
- My Favorite Investment Writing of 2021
- Risk & Return Expectations For Crypto
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Capital Gains
- The Market is Not So Efficient Lately
- This Bull Market Hasn’t Always Been Easy
- TRICARE and Retirement: Steps to Help You Get Ready
- What Are I Bonds?
- You Probably Need to Rebalance
Here are 2 PDFs from Vanguard you might find interesting. One discusses the role of bonds in a low-yield environment and the other tax loss harvesting: