You Shouldn’t Need a PCS Order Waiver for Orders to GME

Posted on Updated on

It has been determined that no PCS waivers are needed for orders to “in-resident graduate education including in-resident Joint Professional Military Education.” This should include all GME and War College.

I’m sure, though, that people will hit road bumps with PSDs or when trying to set up a move, at which point your Detailer is your POC to try and resolve them.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s