Here are the documents for the Program Director position for the NCC Family Medicine Residency:
Please note: Applicants are required to submit a CV, bio, and Letter of Intent to me at joel.m.schofer.mil < at > mail.mil by COB 15 JUL 2020 to apply for the position:
- An applicant’s CV must include a section about faculty development activities that they have done.
- An applicant’s CV must demonstrate at least 3 years of documented education and/or administrative experience, as well as ongoing clinical activity in the (sub)specialty for which they are applying.
- An applicant’s CV must demonstrate current board certification in the (sub)specialty in which they are applying. Current medical licensure must also be documented on the CV.
- An applicant’s CV must demonstrate current ongoing scholarly activity.
- The Letter of intent must include the candidate’s level of commitment to GME and the Program Director position, including the number of years they are willing to serve, and that if selected, that they will accept the position.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jerri Curtis, M.D. at jerri.curtis < at > usuhs.edu.