The position as Command Surgeon for Headquarters (HQ) U.S. Africa Command (USAFRICOM) is available this fall. The position requirements and report date are:
- O6 with command experience preferred.
- Board certification preferred.
- Top Secret/Secret Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearance required for position.
- Report no later than date of 30 SEP 2017.
Any interested party who meets the qualification needS to provide:
- Contact info
- Service Record Photo in current rank (if not already in record)
- Specialty Leader endorsement
Applicants should return these documents to CDR Frank Mullens at BUMED (e-mail address is in the global address book) no later than 21 June (earlier is preferred). Questions/concerns should be directed to CDR Mullens.