The Non-Surgical Detailer position is available this upcoming winter and the Surgical Detailer position is available summer 2018. Here is the information on the positions:
Detailer Position Announcement
Non-Surgical Detailer position available winter 2018 and Surgical Detailer position open summer 2018. Seeking motivated LCDRs, CDRs, or CAPT from any specialty.
- Career enhancing: This is a high-visibility job that will give you career diversification.
- Make a difference: As a detailer assigning positions and providing career counseling, you have the opportunity to positively affect member’s lives and change policy at a high level.
- Work life balance. Ever thought about life without call or 24 hour shifts? This is a unique opportunity to help Navy Medicine and maintain optimal work life balance.
- Stay clinical. All 3 physician detailers stay clinically active. Many options for local or permissive TAD clinical experiences.
- Memphis! Live in Memphis–the home of the blues, the birthplace of Rock n Roll, and the biggest city in Tennessee. Urban offerings (museums, restaurants, night-life, zoo), history (Civil War, Music), outdoor activities (running, hiking, camping, road-biking, canoeing, etc.), and food and beverage options (BBQ, Jack Daniels) abound. Check out this website: http://ilovememphisblog.com/
- Kids? Live affordably in a gorgeous neighborhood with one of the best school districts in Tennessee. (http://lakelandk12.org/) (http://oakwoodlakeland.com/)
- Single? Exciting downtown Memphis is only 20 minutes away from Navy Personnel Command.
- Spouse? The job market is excellent for spouses in Memphis, Tennessee and home to several big employers including FEDEX and St. Jude Children’s hospital.
If interested in the Non-Surgical Detailer position, please contact CDR Richard Childers at 901-874-4046. This position will need to be filled in the next 2 weeks. For the Surgical detailer position, please contact CAPT Nanette Rollene at 901-874-4094.