Each year, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs acknowledges and honors military allied health professionals who have demonstrated exemplary leadership and skill resulting in noteworthy clinical or administrative accomplishments. The 2022 Call for Allied Health Leadership Excellence Nominations document provides information on guidelines and what must be included in the completed nomination package.
- See attached “MHS Allied Health Leadership Excellence Announcement 2022” for additional details.
- Junior and Senior Provider Allied Health Leadership Nominations
- Junior and Senior Non-Provider Allied Health Leadership Nominations
Submission Information and POC:
- Email nominations to CDR Jennifer Wallinger (contact in the global). Package documents must be submitted in one consolidated PDF format with the following naming: Lastname.Firstname.nom_Award Category
- For Correspondence related to this award, please annotate in the subject line: MHS Allied Health Leadership Excellence Award
- POC: CDR Jennifer Wallinger (contact in the global)
- NLT 30 Aug 2022