2022 Military Health System Research Symposium – Annual Award Nominations
The 2022 Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) annual awards recognize the accomplishments of individual researchers and research teams and Warfighter impact of those research and development efforts. Nominations will be accepted on-line until 29 April 2022.
1) Nominations for research accomplishments, whose impact has been realized over the past year, include the following categories:
• Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Individual/Military)
• Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Individual/Academia)
• Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Team/Military)
• Outstanding Research Accomplishment (Team/Academia or Industry)
• Outstanding COVID Pandemic-related Research Accomplishment (Team)
2) Nominations for program management accomplishments, whose impact has been realized over the past year, include the following category:
• Outstanding Program Management (Team)
3) Nominations for research accomplishments over a career (lifetime achievement) include the following category:
• Distinguished Service Award
o Access the criteria for submission in the various categories, and the awards submission form, through the MHSRS homepage: https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/
o The award criteria specifically: https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/SitePages/Awards-Description.aspx
o Submitters MUST ensure their award narrative fits the award criteria in the category selected. The Award Review Committee compares the narrative against the criteria. In past years, failure to meet that category’s criteria has eliminated some well written packages from award contention.
o Register on the MHSRS website in order to submit an award. If you are not registered, go to: https://mhsrs.amedd.army.mil/Members/Register.aspx to obtain a username and password.