The 2023 Association of Military Surgeons of the United States (AMSUS) annual meeting is scheduled to be held 13-16 February 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, Washington, D.C. Main Theme of the Annual Meeting: “Healthcare Collaboration: Meeting the Challenges of Today and Tomorrow”.
- Registration will be available via the AMSUS website: **15 September.** This includes the hotel room block.
- The Annual Meeting is an in-person only meeting this year, 27.5 CME/CE hours will be available (ACCME, ANCC, ACPE, AANP; and credits when applicable to APA, ACHE, NASW, ADA-CERP).
- Change from the past – the meeting will start on 13 February with the opening ceremony at 1200, allowing for morning plenary sessions.
- Navy breakouts sessions will be:
- 14 FEB at 1500-1600;
- 15 FEB at 1300-1400
- 15 FEB from 1400-1500, and
- 16 FEB from 0800-0900.
- Navy Plenary date and time will be 16 FEB from 0830-0900.
- For Plenary and Breakout Presentations: Submissions open **6 July** for submission of title, description, learning outcomes (3), and up to four presenters. Submission deadline will be **3 October;** presentation slide decks will be due **12 December.** Submissions must comply with CE requirements.
- Poster Presentations will be 15 FEB from 1100 to 1830 for up to 100 accepted posters. This year there will not be any virtual poster viewing options. Submissions via the platform will open **6 July** for poster abstracts; submissions close **15 October.**
- AMSUS Awards: Nominations through the AMSUS online portal will be accepted from **6 July to 15 October 2022.** Late submissions will not be considered.
- Exhibit booths: sign up for federal agencies start **15 July.**
- BUMED AMSUS POC: CAPT Marc Herwitz (contact in the global)
- For speakers, posters and education content, email@example.com
- For exhibits and sponsorship: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general meeting questions and awards inquiries: email@example.com
- For communication and marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org