Leveraging the DoD Safe Helpline to Support SAPR Efforts: A Brief for Leadership (DoD Safe Helpline 103)
Voluntary training opportunity for supervisors:
- Webinar Title: Leveraging the DoD Safe Helpline to Support SAPR Efforts: A Brief for Leadership (DoD Safe Helpline 103)
- Date and Time: Thursday, 24 February 2022 from 1500-1600 EST
- Target Audience: COs, XOs, Senior Officers, Senior Enlisted Leaders, Supervisors, Prevention Practitioners, SAPR PMs, SARCs, VAs, and other SAPR/SHARP Stakeholders and Leaders
- Register*: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/index.cfm?i=629324&k=04634B0A7953
*Registration Closes- 22 February 2022. Training will be hosted on All Partners Access Network (APAN).
Description: DoD Safe Helpline 103 provides a high-level overview of the Safe Helpline, how Safe Helpline supports the work of SAPR and SHARP teams on-base, and ways leadership can leverage Safe Helpline resources to support survivors of sexual assault. This brief is intended for leadership who are interested in raising awareness about services available to support survivors.
- The key tenets of Safe Helpline, including services available to support survivors, staff training, and the importance of anonymity and confidentiality.
- How Safe Helpline services are supporting Service members and the SAPR personnel on your base.
- Describe Safe Helpline services and resources for survivors, their friends and family, and local Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) personnel.
- Resources available for leadership to support survivors of sexual assault through the Safe Helpline.