The Workplace and Gender Relations (WGR) Survey of Military Members (Active and Reserve) is open! Feedback from the survey drives Navy policy, programs, resourcing, and training that impacts all Navy services members. An abbreviated survey is available for any military member (takes ~5 minutes).
· Go to DoDsurveys.mil to start the survey
A few important notes:
· The WGR Survey provides DoD with, among other things, official prevalence estimates for prior year sexual assault, sexual harassment, and gender discrimination in the military. The survey also provides important insight into service member perceptions of gender equality, command climate issues, and resilience. Feedback from this survey drives Navy policy, programs, resourcing, and training that impact all Navy service members.
- We need every Sailor to help inform workplace and gender relations.
- Go to DoDsurveys.mil to start the survey. Logging into the survey requires members to enter their DoDID and day (number) of birth. This ensures the survey is only taken one time.
- Remember this is used to set DoD and then DON and finally OPNAV policy.
- This survey has not been done since 2018 and will not be done again for two years. We have to energize every Sailor to participate in this survey.
- Go to DoDsurveys.mil to start the survey.