How to Get Legal Assistance

Posted on

Interested in updating your will? Have a question about family law or landlord/tenant issues? These are just a few of the matters with which a military legal assistance office can assist.

The link below allows you to search for any CONUS military legal assistance office regardless of Service branch. Simply enter the state and whether you have a preference for an office of a particular branch of service, and the
site will provide a list of offices with contact information, websites, and maps.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s