Here is the 6 AUG 2020 Force Health Protection Guidance – Supplement 12:
On Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020, the Department of Defense released Force Health Protection Guidance – Supplement 12, which provides guidance for DOD personnel traveling during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 pandemic. Supplement 12 provides pre- and post-travel guidance for the force health protection of military members, their families, DOD civilian employees and DOD contractors.
The guidance details information on the following:
- Steps to be taken during Restriction of Movement
- Determining whether to travel
- Travel guidance in addition to Restriction of Movement
- Additional guidance to assist commanders with travel decisions
- Additional guidance for Reserve and National Guard personnel
The guidance can be found here.