Initial Blog Changes Meet Approval!

Posted on

I made the following changes to the blog, and its review by PAO gave it the thumbs up:

• I changed the title to remove references to the Navy and the Medical Corps.
  • I removed the Medical Corps logo.
  • I removed the pictures of Naval vessels.
  • I added the military disclaimer to the top and bottom (along the right hand side) of every page.

I should hopefully start posting content again soon. I just have to work through the details on what I can post and what needs to be reviewed before I post it.

Thanks for all the support expressed while I work through this!

8 thoughts on “Initial Blog Changes Meet Approval!

Carl Riddick said:
    January 28, 2019 at 17:54

Thank you. I was already in mourning over its shutting down.

V/r, Carl A. Riddick CDR, MC, USN

Senior Medical Executive, OHSU Bremerton, NOSC Kitsap/ Navy Region Northwest Specialty Leader (Reserve) Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine

Office: 503-297-3778 Cell: 503-539-7167 carlarid@msn.com carl.riddick@navy.mil

________________________________

Liked by 1 person

Lokelani Sarazen said:
      January 28, 2019 at 18:05

So glad you’re still in action, sir! **(This is solely the opinion of the comment author, this statement is not endorsed, acknowledged or otherwise legitimized by the Department of Defense, Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Royal Canadian Mounties, or the Space Force)** V/r, Lokelani Sarazen, LT, NC, USN

Rich said:
    January 28, 2019 at 17:59

Welcome back!
    I was afraid that you got busted for being too honest.
    : )

physiologyspring2011 said:
    January 28, 2019 at 20:55

Glad to hear it!

— Mike

CAPT AJ Eagleton said:
    January 28, 2019 at 22:17

Glad your back!!

TheMilitaryPhysician said:
    January 28, 2019 at 22:20

Nice! Glad to see you back so quickly! Your contribution to career progression cannot be understated. Thanks for all that you do

Taylor, Elmer F Jr LCDR USN NAVHOSP PORS VA (US) said:
    January 29, 2019 at 09:39

Awesome sauce. Please add my new email to your distro list: moe.taylor@sptrm.com

Thanks brother! Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!

Moe