Director, Professional Education (DPE) is responsible for oversight of:
- Graduate Medical and Dental Education (GMDE)
- Clinical Investigation Department (CID)
- Staff Education and Training (SEAT)
- Visual Information Department
- Healthcare Simulation & Bioskills Training Center
- Nursing Research
- Health Sciences Library.
The position is open to Navy Medical Corps officers at the O-5/O-6 level. Interested candidates should submit (preferably via e-mail) a letter of interest, a short bio, copies of their 3 most recent FITREPs, a CV (templates here) and Specialty Leader concurrence no later than 21 March 2018 to: CAPT Will Beckman, MC USN (contact info is in the global address book).