As a recovering Detailer, I strongly encourage anyone looking to promote to O6 consider this position. Here is the announcement:
Family Practice and Operational Detailer position available now! Seeking LCDRs, CDRs, or CAPTs eligible to move in the summer of 2017. All specialties eligible.
- Career Enhancing: ever heard of a detailer that did not make CAPT? We haven’t. This is a high-visibility job that will give you career diversification.
- Make a difference: as a detailer assigning positions and providing career counseling, you have the opportunity to positively affect member’s lives and change policy at a high level.
- Take a break. Ever thought about life without call or weekend shifts? Remember those things called “3 day weekends” you had back in elementary school?
- Stay clinical. All 3 physician detailers stay clinically active.
- Memphis! Living in Memphis, the home of the blues, the birthplace of Rock n Roll, and the biggest city in Tennessee, is a blast. Urban offerings (museums, restaurants, night-life, zoo), history (Civil War, Music), outdoor activities (running, hiking, camping, road-biking, canoeing, etc.), and food options (BBQ, Jack Daniels whiskey) abound. Check out this website: http://ilovememphisblog.com/
- Kids? Live cheaply in a gorgeous neighborhood with one of the best school districts in Tennessee. (http://lakelandk12.org/) (http://oakwoodlakeland.com/)
- Single? Exciting downtown Memphis is only 20 minutes away from Navy Personnel Command.
- Spouse? The job market is excellent for spouses in Memphis Tennessee.
If interested, the POC is listed in this Detailing Position Announcement.