NMFDC June Newsletter
On behalf of the Naval Medical Force Development Center (NMFDC), please see the attached June 2022 NMFDC Newsletter:
This month’s newsletter:
* Spotlights the Defense Health Agency Deployment Readiness Education for Servicewomen (DRES) app based on the Navy Medicine DRES Handbook
* Provides instructions on how to schedule an NMFDC virtual site visit
* Announces the new assignment of RDML Darin K. Via as Deputy Chief, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery; Deputy Surgeon General of the Navy; and Director, Medical Resources, Plans, and Policy Division, N0931, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Washington, D.C.
* Presents the NMFDC “Graphic of the Month”
* Features an interview with Trauma Strategy Management Office Lead CDR Heather Shattuck on potential improvements, future aspirations, and lessons learned surrounding readiness
Please feel free to share this newsletter with other relevant Navy Medicine stakeholders and those interested in the NMFDC’s efforts.
The Naval Medical Force Development Center