Please see attachment and below information in regards to new and important information for PCS moves:
In this month’s edition of our Sailor-to-Sailor newsletter, the focus is on Permanent Change of Station (PCS) moves. The month of May marks the start of “PCS Season” and thousands of Sailors and their families will begin their move to a new assignment.
In addition to the attached copy, we’ve posted the newsletter to our website and social media platforms, as well as sending it directly to the Fleet Master Chiefs, Career Counselors, Ombudsmen and Public Affairs Officers.
Highlights in this month’s edition include:
· Planning for Success on your next PCS Move–Here are Some Helpful Tips
· Using Your GTCC during your PCS is Authorized
· Simplify your PCS Move with MyPCS Mobile
· Rewording of Navy Uniform Regs – Here’s Why
· RTC Moves Recruit Initial 14-Day ROM out of Fort McCoy
Please distribute this newsletter widely to your teams and we always welcome your feedback. Please let your teams know that anyone can reach us at MyNavyHR@navy.mil or on our social media properties @MyNavyHR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to have their voices heard.