Women’s Policy Advisor to the CNO and CNP – O6 Only – DUE FRIDAY!!!￼
Sorry for the very quick turn, but this position described below is available and we need to know anyone interested by NOON (EST) this Friday, January 14th. If you are interested, and all the details I have are below, please email CAPT Joel Schofer (contact in the global) ASAP by noon this Friday. Only CAPT or CAPT(s) are eligible to apply.
Women’s Policy Advisor to CNO and CNP
– Serve as Strategic Advisor to the CNO and CNP for policies, programs, practices, and processes affecting the service of women in the Navy in areas including, but not limited to: recruiting, accessions, retention, and promotion, as well as uniform apparel, grooming standards, parenthood and pregnancy related policies.
– Serve as N1 advisor to the Navy’s “Women, Peace, and Security” initiatives, working in collaboration with N7, N3/N5, SECNAV, and Joint Staff.
– Provide strategic advisement to Senior Leaders for the implementation of DEI initiatives and performance measurement for the execution of managed programs.
– Liaise across the Navy Enterprise, DoD, and Industry as an advocate for women’s policy concerns in the Navy.
– Desired report date is APR 2022.
– Location of billet = Washington, DC
– O6 required.