This newsletter has all the info on the Navy’s diversity/inclusion initiative. Here is the message…
In this month’s edition of our Sailor-to-Sailor Newsletter, we highlighted Task Force One Navy initiatives to include its final report, as well as the five Lines of Effort.:
In addition to the attached copy, we’ve posted the newsletter to our website and social media platforms, as well as sending it directly to the Fleet Master Chiefs, Career Counselors, Ombudsmen and Public Affairs Officers.
Highlights in this month’s edition include:
• Task Force One Navy Wraps Up – Submits Final Report
• Navy Shifts the 2021 Fitness Cycle to July
• Navy Strengthens the SAIL Suicide Prevention Program
• Navy Announces 2021 Meritorious Advancement Season One
• Black History Month
• NRC supports TF1N through sustained and relevant recruitment
• Service Members Executing Overseas Orders Must Test Negative for COVID-19 Prior to Flying
• Navy Modernizes Tuition Assistance Debt Payments
• Make the S.M.A.R.T Choice When it Come to Stress Management
• NRC Expedites Medical Waivers Process
Please distribute this newsletter widely to your teams—we can’t reach everyone without your help. As always, we welcome your feedback on the newsletter and our products/processes. Please let your teams know that anyone can reach us at MyNavyHR@navy.mil or on our social media properties @MyNavyHR on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to have their voices heard.